- Joined
- Apr 29, 2025
- Posts
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
Have my own online business project/startup.
It already has traffic and active︃ users and huge growth potential, and started to generate some profit after 2 months of launch with 0 spent on marketing.
it is a unique freelance/job board platform built from scratch (spent 6+ months to create it).
You can take a look: work chimp . net
I am looking for a partner for a nominal investment (from £7k), I am confident he will be very pleased, I have over 18 years of experience in online business and web development, so I know what I’m talking about. Also I can provide a guarantee: if the investor or︃ partner does not recoup their investment within, say, a year and a half of us︊ starting work on the project (though I am confident it will happen sooner), I am prepared to refund the funds.
I hadn't planned on seeking an investor or selling the project, as I am confident in it and its growth potential, but unfortunately, circumstances are forcing me to do so. Everything is completely transparent, with no hidden agendas.
I am looking for an honest, responsible person to run an online business, to help grow the project and potentially launch new ones too.
But only serious people please, without time wasters.
Let me know︊ if you are interested.
DM for details.
Have my own online business project/startup.
It already has traffic and active︃ users and huge growth potential, and started to generate some profit after 2 months of launch with 0 spent on marketing.
it is a unique freelance/job board platform built from scratch (spent 6+ months to create it).
You can take a look: work chimp . net
I am looking for a partner for a nominal investment (from £7k), I am confident he will be very pleased, I have over 18 years of experience in online business and web development, so I know what I’m talking about. Also I can provide a guarantee: if the investor or︃ partner does not recoup their investment within, say, a year and a half of us︊ starting work on the project (though I am confident it will happen sooner), I am prepared to refund the funds.
I hadn't planned on seeking an investor or selling the project, as I am confident in it and its growth potential, but unfortunately, circumstances are forcing me to do so. Everything is completely transparent, with no hidden agendas.
I am looking for an honest, responsible person to run an online business, to help grow the project and potentially launch new ones too.
But only serious people please, without time wasters.
Let me know︊ if you are interested.
DM for details.
Last edited: