Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for a domain with RD to it in most niches

Please, dont send me generic domains. If you do not write how man refering domains there is to the webadres, I will report you for spam and will NOT answer.

I get many spam PM with really bad domains, dont knwo why :/

Please, dont send me generic domains. If you do not write how man refering domains there is to the webadres, I will report you for spam and will NOT answer.

Report for spam, haha, brilliant :D

Also, you make no mention of wanting domains with referring domains in your first post, if you don't tell people what you want, you can expect all sorts of crap that doesn't fit the criteria that you didn't fully give.

It wasn't until post #8 that you said you wanted domains with backlinks. Most people on here only look at the first post before replying or PM'ing, they don't read through every post, so they probably wont have seen post #8. It might be an idea if you edit your first post to state that you're after backlink domains.

I get many spam PM with really bad domains, dont knwo why :/
Report for spam, haha, brilliant :D

Also, you make no mention of wanting domains with referring domains in your first post, if you don't tell people what you want, you can expect all sorts of crap that doesn't fit the criteria that you didn't fully give.

It wasn't until post #8 that you said you wanted domains with backlinks. Most people on here only look at the first post before replying or PM'ing, they don't read through every post, so they probably wont have seen post #8. It might be an idea if you edit your first post to state that you're after backlink domains.

Sorry, but I said I am looking for domains with RD in the title, if you don´t know what that is, why then not find out? (I dont mean you, i mean people that send pm). I did not know the lvl on this forum, and its really funny that an admin, whos job is to keep level high here write a post like that.

I have bought some really good domains from this forum and that post, but I get many spam PM from people, mostly from Asian country that try to sell really bad domains and waste my time.

I have also a few times reported some that pump they threads at least 3-4 time, but hey, if you dont care, why shoud I? Its your forum = your rules. I just think its a shame, since there is a need for a forum like this one.

Sorry, but I said I am looking for domains with RD in the title, if you don´t know what that is, why then not find out? (I dont mean you, i mean people that send pm).

I saw RD in the title, but it wasn't mentioned in your first post, then you gave a stroppy reply to someone who asked you for examples of domains you wanted, saying you wanted referring domains, and asked how to give them an example, so, if you'd actually mentioned "referring domains" in the body of your post, people wouldn't have had to ask you for examples of domains you wanted.

Personally, I assumed that meant you were looking for a domain that had gone through some Research/Development, I had no idea you actually meant "referring domains" until I saw you write that in post #8.

I've never seen the RD acronym used on here before, people usually call them backlinks or referring domains. Don't assume everyone will know what you mean by RD when you make up an acronym, and if as you suggest, I or others should find out what it means, a Google search wont show what you meant, because it isn't listed as an acronym in the search results, it's not even listed in the acronym finder:

https://www.acronymfinder.com/RD.html

I did not know the lvl on this forum, and its really funny that an admin, whos job is to keep level high here write a post like that.

I'm not an admin. (feel free to report me :D)

I have also a few times reported some that pump they threads at least 3-4 time, but hey, if you dont care, why shoud I? Its your forum = your rules. I just think its a shame, since there is a need for a forum like this one.

That's overzealous, it's routine on here, for example, people make a domain for sale post, and a day or two later they post in that topic asking if there's any interest, which of course bumps it up, and they might come back on another day and say last call on these, which is perfectly acceptable, and it's probably not something you should be reporting.

Last edited:
If you ae in this business, and use any of the softwhares, then you know what RD are. But fair point, I did not know the lvl of this forum, or that someone with your postrank could think it mean "a domain that had gone through some Research/Development"

People that have send me good domains and that I made a deal with know what RD means when it comed to domains, since we are on a domain forum that is.

The post where the guy is asking for some examples, I got many PM where he asked me to give him access to my Ahref, to find him a free softwhere, he asked me that he will find domains and that I check them, and if I buy any to give him %, and many other stupid suggestions.

If people bump the thread 1-2 times, then of course I do not report that. I think that you know what I mean, and al of the thread that I have raported have been removed, so I guess I was right to do so. Not a single one was left when admins saw it.

And for your link, I really don´t know what to answer on that, and its a shame that people on a domain forum don´t know the basic acronym for the business they try to be in.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom