Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for WordPress/WooCommerce Help?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by boxfish, Apr 27, 2021.

1. boxfish United Kingdom

boxfish Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pop a quick thread up to say @seemly has recently helped me with some WP coding and he is top notch.

I've used several coders over the years for help with WP and Chris really stands out. Helpful, analytical and very thorough.

Just wanted to post up as a thanks to him but also because quite a few people come here looking for help with WordPress and Chris doesn't really advertise his services. Definitely worth contacting for WordPress/WooCom work.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. seemly

seemly Well-Known Member

Haha! Thanks for the recommendation, @boxfish!

This was something completely different to what I am used to.
    I was sent just a single file with no access to the rest of the codebase, and unable to run the script myself. So effectively coding blind.

It was fun though!

We had it working on first try, and we perfected the desired output in around 3 attempts (around 2hrs with delays caused by emailing).

Get in touch if you have any web development work required. I have 10+ years experience across PHP, HTML, CSS and JS, so should be able to help with most commercial things.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2021