Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I'm an old pro with my fingers in lots of pies. I have a fantastic dot com domain name for sale "MovingSpeeches.com" that's been advertised on BBC1 EastEnders by Phil Mitchell. Just head over to the website to see the video clip, or watch the omnibus edition of Eastenders on BBC i player (27/03/2014) and you'll see what I'm talking about. This is a premium domain name with a unique selling point, lifetime TV publicity worth £1000's included, lots of natural type in traffic, it's memorable, and ideal for many niches. Give me a nudge if interested.

Mods, pls slap my wrist and delete as appropropriate if this is the wrong place to post.:rolleyes:

Lifetime publicity? It was mentioned once and will never be mentioned again.

This is anything but premium which is probably why it was free to register :D

Maybe Ian Beal will buy it?

I've had a fairly sh1tty day but this cheered me up no end.

So you heard a random website mentioned on a naff soap and decided to register it then claim it to be a premium domain name? Not to mention abusing this site as a new member to try and promote/sell it.

hahahaha, nice one!

eBay @ a mere £49,995.00. A BARGAIN!

Say no more................thanks for the giggle! ;)

facepalm_227785.jpg

Lifetime publicity? It was mentioned once and will never be mentioned again.

This is anything but premium which is probably why it was free to register :D

Maybe Ian Beal will buy it?

Don't worry, they all laughed at me when I bought another domain name which later sold for £25,000,00, hahahaha :D

I've had a fairly sh1tty day but this cheered me up no end.

So you heard a random website mentioned on a naff soap and decided to register it then claim it to be a premium domain name? Not to mention abusing this site as a new member to try and promote/sell it.

hahahaha, nice one!

Naff soap? I don't know what planet you're living on but 10 MILLION plus viewers would disagree with you. EastEnders is the nations favourite TV soap opera with 69 British Soap Awards, 8 British Academy Television Awards, and 4 Royal Television Society Awards... If you need help joining the dots, that's what makes this domain name premium, plus more, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
If you need help joining the dots, that's what makes this domain name premium, thanks for looking!

It's an already obscure reference that people wont forget because they wont have remembered it in the first place.

You aren't on to a winner with this one.

The trouble is if you listen he says "Movin" speeches not "moving" so in a way you've got a typo, the correct spelling is free to reg though ;)

Hello an answer to my question please? What domain name did you sell for £25,000?

Why is everybody getting so stressed over this? Just smile and ignore - it's most likely a wind up.

Who cares what it was or wasn't? Not I. :)

The OP has provided no evidence to support any of his/her claims (i.e. the penultimate sentence in the main paragraph) which is an immediate red flag before I even contemplated the relevance of the domain name to anything. I think that is probably what has riled up a few forum members rather than anything else because it does come across as if a newbie is trying to take the regulars as idiots.

OP please consider providing substantiating evidence for your previous claims. Whatever else you may or may not have done is irrelevant to this specific domain name. :)

So, now I'm on trial? Don't be so cynical. :roll:

I'm just asking you to substantiate your unsubstantiated claims. This is (supposedly) a professional domain name forum not Albert Square market, therefore if you're going to make claims as you have done then please substantiate them to your fellow professional members. :)

Actually I'll go with Grant's theory and say no more because it is a wind up. Bit earlier for 1st April though. :p

Yes, this seems to be a professional domain name forum, and I consider myself a professional member, I do solemnly swear that "This Is It", no wind up or false claims. What you see is what you get, a top level premium domain name as featured on Britain's favourite TV soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom