Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 times a week?! They need to eat more peaches.

Indeed - daily man here! :lol:

mr_hankey_the_christmas_poo_by_staceyw11.jpg

Has this thread really moved on from a domain for sale to people should eat more peaches to entice regular bowl movement, pictures of poo and how regular Acorn members are......Or is this all a dream :confused:

Agreed, topic following its deserved path!

@ Boxerdog, yeah, it's all shits and giggles on this one :lol:

QUICK!!!!!!!

They just mentioned findtherightmate.co.uk on Doctors. Get it regged and cream in the benefits :) :)

it was free when I just checked :)

To add to this, GetOutThere.com was mentioned on Dinner Date last week (I don't watch it, the mrs does, honest). Still FTR!

Wow, DOMAINGURESS is going to be quids in with all these mentions :D

I know! 40 g's a piece!

I might reg them and undercut him. £39k or so. Corner the market an all that.

Oh man, i dont come on this site often enough and to think i could have missed this thread.

I sold thousand of domains a year so i hope i know my stuff with domain evaluation. OP i will offer you £0.25 as long as you cover the transfer costs and let me know if any more gems drop into your lap.

Proper funny

Very funny thread :)

Looking at the ebay auction, I notice whilst the OP didn't sell at his offer price of £49,995.00, he did get 3 offers:

99p
£7
&
£350

I'd have bitten the hand off the £350 guy before he changed his mind!.

Thing is with these NDA's, what's the penalty for you breaching it? Nothing! The buyer won't return you the domain name and expect their money back. What other loss could a NDA factor in. Anyway it doesn't matter really but my point about NDA's standing up to anything is something I've often thought about.

I think deliberately breaking an NDA would seriously damage your reputation, making it much harder to sell further domains - especially (and obviously) ones to buyers insisting on an NDA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom