Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Need help with BrilliantDirectories.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached image shows a lifetime plan "never pay again". After I paid the lifetime plan ($2000 I paid) ... after this they ask for $125/month , $250/month. Does this break any laws and will their webhost care?

Attachments

• brilliant-directories-reviews.gif
    brilliant-directories-reviews.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 164
Sorry for potentially spamming , I'm just really upset that BrilliantDirectories lock me in like this after I paid for "lifetime plan" ... only to charge me $125usd/month which cannot be afforded when they know the directory income is not sufficient and traffic is a few hundred per day.

So leave them. That's what the unanimous advice has been on this thread.

Feedback and experience (good or bad) from actual customers is generally very helpful when considering purchase of a service or product.

Marketing and promises from a supplier are worth little, without a reputation to back them up. If in doubt make a small purchase to test a product or customer support.

It is farily easy to find online reviews and comments about most businesses. Even bad reviews can be positive if a supplier makes reasonable efforts to resolve an issue.

"Helping You Succeed Is Our Mission & Top Priority Everyday"

Perhaps revenue and new customers take priority over existing commitments.

Stacy in Houston (Report: #1297014) is articulate and not a satified customer.

You appear to have a contract dispute and would appear to be attempting to create a negative SEO imprint for people to find. The members here have offered some good advise which you don't seem to want to follow, perhaps you should now justify why we don't just delete this thread.

Where in the supporter package does it state you get a say in moderation decisions ? If a moderator feels there is cause for concern for the forum he's within his right to at least ask the question and discuss it with admin.

"Gives Acorn Supporter Status, increases Mailbox to 350, 1 signature link, post to Premium domains, priority Admin support"

You got your signature link, you've received some great advice which you still wont take onboard, it's starting to look like a really poor attempt at promotion, or a vendetta against a company which you refuse to leave despite the advice. If you have a problem talk to admin instead of constantly bumping a thread which has gone over the same thing 3 times. It's fairly clear you have nothing else to offer the community other than what looks to be a shoddy way of promoting your directory.

Its a UK domain forum, but most of us are more than happy to help with other topics if gone about the right way.

Posting constantly before you even get a reply is infuriating.

I'll do you a favour and close it as its obviously affecting your health, and before you end up getting banned for being a plonker. Will leave the decision to remove it to @Steve (Admin) . I personally think the thread is a good source of reference and information, people have wasted their time to reply to attempt to help you, deleting it would possibly put people off spending time helping others in the future.

We'll leave it at that. You can private message admin if you need to vent further.

On another note, why don't you vent on Trust pilot, the company seem to respond to reviews fairly quickly :

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/brilliantdirectories.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom