Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New to the forum from Uniregistry

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Recently joined the forum, quick introduction I have been in the domain industry since 2015, having joined Uniregistry earlier this year initially as a broker and now in a new role heading up Business Development.

We have a UK subsidiary office in Manchester and looking to engage more with the UK / European domain industry throughout the rest of 2018 and into the new year.

Particularly keen to speak to any large portfolio holders, as we have a significant team of brokers based in the UK and invested heavily into the Uniregistry market.

http://unr.com - for more details.

That being said if any investors big and small would like some more information on Uniregistry or need a direct point of contact based in the UK please reach out.

Thanks

Welcome. My remaining ~100 or so names are all parked with you guys and it's always a nice surprise to get a lead. I don't know if you integrate with any of the big registrars like Sedo do, but that would be my best suggestion.

Welcome. My remaining ~100 or so names are all parked with you guys and it's always a nice surprise to get a lead. I don't know if you integrate with any of the big registrars like Sedo do, but that would be my best suggestion.

we do have a similar partner network, where domains listed on UNI market are affiliated for sale across multiple sites, but it is definitely something we need to grow, thanks for the feedback!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom