Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nokia 770 clearout at Expansys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Rob, I keep my nuts to myself! :)

Pay another £80 and you can get the GPS Unit etc. also.

I never get lost anyway so... :-D

What do you need to connect to the internet with these then?
Sounds good but i've got a mobile a blackberry and the sometimes psp so will end up needing a batman utilty belt any more gadgets. :D

Sounds good but i've got a mobile a blackberry and the sometimes psp so will end up needing a batman utilty belt any more gadgets. :D
Well really, functionally speaking and hassle-fee, just a Wi-Fi at home.

Pay another £80 and you can get the GPS Unit etc. also.

I never get lost anyway so... :-D
And the TomTom BT unit will work with your phone (most of them) and this gadget anyway... so £80 isn't a real added cost specifically.

Last edited:

On the move if you cant get an open wifi then..

Grab a free pay as you go t-mobile sim

http://www.t-mobilesimgiveaway.co.uk/?WT.mc_id=ON-TM-W-Home

and its £1 a day unlimited surfing, if you dont use it its nothing ie no contract and exactly the same speed conectivity as the contract web n talk t-mobile do.

Also you get 10 days free surfing when you register the pay as you go sim.

You would also need a phone and connect over bluetooth with that nokia gadget.

If the phone is 3g will be faster otherwise any phone will do and connect over GRPS.

Last edited:
Cheers for the link!

Just put myself down for 5, hopefully they turn up this week!

I bought another one for the missus as when I showed her, she couldn't believe it. Now she's going to learn browsing and email. Never touched a computer before. She's also looking foward to hearing radio from China and Hong Kong.

Chris, you mentioned the £1/day T-Mobile SIM - surely that's for browsing their 'walled garden' of WAP-type sites?

Well, we had another postal strike, but my first is due to arrive tomorrow.

Cheers for posting that earlier Azooza

I've just picked up 4 from Expansys with 4x 1 GB RS MMC memory cards thrown in for about another 50pence each!
Thats including one for the old folks who have just gone wi-fi (despite having no idea what wi-fi is ;-) Maybe they can get internet savvy sitting on the sofa now?
Only slight downer is lack of compatibility with other memory cards (the N800 is better in that respect) but at £75.00 all (incl. delivery) who can complain?

regards

Gary

If you are looking at buying two, buy one and then wait for delivery as including in the pack is a £10 voucher off of your next purchase.

Chris, you mentioned the £1/day T-Mobile SIM - surely that's for browsing their 'walled garden' of WAP-type sites?

Full internet and email access anywhere you can get a phone signal. Ive got the umts t-mobile data card as well.. havent used it yet but UMTS is supposed to be broadband speed.

When you register the sim say you want gambling sites when they ask you and they remove the adult block. Thats the only block.

Full internet and email access anywhere you can get a phone signal. Ive got the umts t-mobile data card as well.. havent used it yet but UMTS is supposed to be broadband speed.

When you register the sim say you want gambling sites when they ask you and they remove the adult block. Thats the only block.
That's amazing! I'm off to get a couple now. Thanks for the info.

My first unit arrived just now and is on charge. Lovely-looking piece of kit although the damn thing so far hasn't wanted to pair with my HTC P3600 :-(

Nice strong wi-fi reception tho' :)

Anyone worked out how to get MSN running on one of these?

Who needs tiny screen .mobi? Internet tablets are the way forward!

I'm still waiting for mine :-(

Have you contacted them? Ive had mine for a while now and im typing this on the khazi.

I cant get MSN to work though and watcing videos is a bit probmatic but its a great bit of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom