Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nominet transfer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I today have transferred a domain on behalf of a 3rd party to a company who wished to purchase it.

I have not been asked for the 3rd party ID.
I have not received an email confirming that the domain has been transferred
I have not received any emails confirming the transfer for the 30+ domains I have sold in the past 2 weeks.

My email listed with Nominet is ok. Anyone else seeing a lack of security/lack of emails at the moment?

Yep its very lack.. ive had a couple of transfer go through without asking for ID. Even though I also state on my covering letter that I will fwd Id when they request it.

Yep done about 10 transfers since new scheme has come into place and I have not had to add id - getting all nominet emails request, transfers etc fine as well :cool:

I had an email from Nominet saying they needed ID from me. Wonder why it is inconsistent.

I had one few weeks back where they said "its ok we where able to use the ID from another transfer you did". :(

I had one few weeks back where they said "its ok we where able to use the ID from another transfer you did". :(

Classic. Absolutely classic.

I've done an outgoing and an incoming transfer in the last week and wasn't asked for any ID for either.

To be fair though, Nominet can't win. Making a sweeping generalisation: when they first started asking for ID everyone was complaining. Now you don't get asked and you're complaining. :mrgreen:

I'm resting my complaints pen ready for when the results of the DRS review are "floated"... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom