Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

!!! OIL.UK

Guess @RobM has missed these ones...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain name:
here.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 20-Jan-2020

Registrar:
Dmitriy Ivanov [Tag = AKRECOM]

https://i.imgur.com/ACAFtNz.gifv

I am surprised that my name brought there. I am not related to oil.com (nice domain though) or that other Dmitry.

Perhaps Denys don't like this name or smth. I got refused from domainlore registration too, he said that I probably part of secret group since I am newbie. Guh..

Anyways, don't want to hijack this thread, I have introduction thread there so we can chat outside of oil.com :)
P.S. if you guys have some good crypto domains for sale, please DM, I am up for it.

What name... am i missing something? Things are starting to smell a bit fishy round here.

Personally i dont buy the crypto blag ;)

You brought here.uk reference (which is my domain) for no reason. I suppose it could be due of OP having the same name as me.
I just highlighted that I am not related to the OP, it's just a name coincidence.
I don't like being dragged into there, that's my point.

Im sure you know who Grigory Lyulyev is and Tool.Domains ;) ?!

Im sure you know who Grigory Lyulyev is and Tool.Domains ;) ?!

@odasee / Dmitry Ivanov emailed me a while back (I think maybe others here as well), initially asking about my bitcoinwallet domains, but also showing an interest in UK domain investment having seen sales listed on DNJournal. I advised him on what he needed to do to get going, where to research, about tags etc. I even offered him "hosted catching" with my script but backed out of that idea when I saw the shitstorm those services had come under recently. I told him to come on the Acorn forum because it's a friendly place and people will welcome him here. And this is the shit he receives? You are out of order @Hay.

Welcome to UK domaining @odasee :rolleyes:

@timter51 - i dont feel as though im out of order given im suspicious based on the countless foreign tags created under Kalins control and the whole crew at tool.domains, i am right to assume its fishy when these tags are popping up here there and everywhere and getting banned from auction sites then i see domains being pulled from one and moved to the other... the whole thing stinks.. this guy might be genuine.. i never said he wasnt.. i just said its fishy and yeah it is fishy, there is that many false accounts and tags its got to the point where you dont know who to trust or whos who any more, its a joke.

When all of a sudden the so called Bulgarian, Russian ect... "Domainers" take a shine to the .UK then try to offload them as soon as they are caught... If they like the .uk that much then sit on them.. You might get one or two people recently sign up from Bulgaria or Netherlands ect just to catch and flip .uk's but i can real off 30+ accounts what have been created recently all connected back to tool.domains and all doing this same shit...

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom