Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk Pet Plan 9,900 exacts £32 av cpc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in swapping for this domain.

petplan.org.uk

'pet plan' has a local exact of 9,900 and an average cost per click of £32

Prefer to swap for a domain but the extension cash would not be refused lol

I would be very careful of this domain, I know this company well, and the only reason the term has so many exacts is because PetPlan pet insurance is the UKs most popular pet insurance company. Im sure if they wanted too, they could take the domain from you.

I would be very careful of this domain, I know this company well, and the only reason the term has so many exacts is because PetPlan pet insurance is the UKs most popular pet insurance company. Im sure if they wanted too, they could take the domain from you.

You seem to be making lots of negative comments in my threads lately. I think everyone knows where the exacts are coming from. The forum users are not stupid you know. Or do you think your much smarter than they are and they need your advice.

If you use this domain for insurance yes your infringing. However if you use it for classes not trademarked then your fine.

You seem to be making lots of negative comments in my threads lately. I think everyone knows where the exacts are coming from. The forum users are not stupid you know. Or do you think your much smarter than they are and they need your advice.

If you use this domain for insurance yes your infringing. However if you use it for classes not trademarked then your fine.

Im not targetting all your threads. I just dont think you should be selling this domain and quoting the exacts and CPC when they are only this high because people are searching for petplan pet insurance. The figures you quoted are irrelevant because as mentioned the buyer of this domain is not going to target this trademarked keyword. Im not trying to say the forum users are stupid, i think thats what you are implying by trying to sell them this domain, and not making them aware until I actually mentioned it on your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom