Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Premuim Domain Portfolio For Sale

How negotiable are you on the 'end-user' prices shown? As for the most part, buyers on here are domain investors and resellers.

I think the simplest answer is to say that there is always room for negotiation and discussion on a reasonable offer. Please feel free to browse the portfolio and make an offer.

John

YorkHotels.com £165,000 - whats that all about!

If your serious about selling adjust your prices and post them on here, people lose interest when you start at those crazy levels.

YorkHotels.com £165,000 - whats that all about!

If your serious about selling adjust your prices and post them on here, people lose interest when you start at those crazy levels.
Min price adjusted now, PaulK

I will say some v good domains there - just the pricing seems v high....

PM me if you want help selling your betting domains - I know a buyer that sometimes takes those .....He's taken about 10 off me with an avg price of 199

I will say some v good domains there - just the pricing seems v high....

PM me if you want help selling your betting domains - I know a buyer that sometimes takes those .....He's taken about 10 off me with an avg price of 199
this how its meant to be.

You have some nice names but even Bill gates will find these way too pricey buddy what are these scratch card prices about? anyway Good luck with it .

Nice names, would be interested in a few, but the price is way too much o_O. So can you give (us all) some indication on how much you are willing to negotiate as a domain that you list for $5000, for example, I would only be willing to offer you £200-300 max ($250-$350) :: With a discount on that for more :oops:

Hi TheSide

We've revised the min offer price on all domains. I think it may be more than you're willing to pay dependng on the domain but may be worth re-checking.

Regards

John

LOL - revised AGAIN hahaha - you crack me up man....

but i know this not even going to be the last time you drop them...

still too high....

One of the domains I was considering at $200 has now gone up to $1500. Oh well!

Everyone wonders why .com is king and the UK TLD's suffer in reseller zone..... This thread is a prime example of why.

Nothing wrong with punching high as long as you can justify either holding out for the right buyer or admitting defeat and moving on at a later date.

Disappointing to see the replies here of those who feel the need to publically belittle even though they clearly value some domains.......but just not the same value as the seller, but equally enlightening as to why sales threads here were banned for replies previously. :rolleyes:

This is not an enduser forum/sales area. Yet people incessantly list domains expecting ridiculous pricing (even more than they're probably worth enduser in some cases). These people invariably have joined the forum in the last few months. Now explain how people's reactions, as opposed to the asking prices listed, are harming the uk tld?

Hi TheSide

We've revised the min offer price on all domains. I think it may be more than you're willing to pay dependng on the domain but may be worth re-checking.

Regards

John

Maybe you should try replying to some of your PMs too

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom