Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Printing Website & Domains

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by BEN, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEN United Kingdom

BEN Member

Hello,

I used to run a small printing business - printing inhouse and reselling print via a few suppliers. Am looking to raise funds for a project so wondered if there was any interest in this before I look to try and sell the domains separatley.

The business closed due to a change in personal circumstances (PM if you want the details). I reached the VAT threshold a few years ago, but de-registered as I was running things down. Provided a good living a few years ago.

1. SupremePrint.co.uk

Was the main trading name and was used over 5 years online. Built up a very good reputation for fast large format posters (A1, A2 etc). Website closed since August 2013 and has a holding page.

It is hosted on a reseller print system (currently still fully operational) with all products and prices still present. This is provided by a company who I purchased print from, but it enables you too sell inhouse products too. There is a monthly charge for this service if someone wants to continue with this (will need a new account, and my customer list exporting).

The database has 1500 past customers - but limited order history as the site was previously on cubecart. I may have the old SQL database from cubecart for anyone to drill down past order history.

2. a1posterprinting.com

A feeder site used to generate clicks to the main site. Based on a simple CMS system, is currently still live. Was raking on page 1 for a load of decent A1 related keywords...but ranking has slid a few pages as not been worked on. Used to bring in avg 500 uniques per month.

3. MonsterPrint.co.uk

Nice brandable name. Was going to use for a second site and trial different brand image and price points. Not been live for years, just redirected. Have some initial site designs, have full JPG's of the mocks and some Ai & PSD files available. Mockup attached below.

homepage-01.jpg

4. PrintingUK.com

Bought this on Sedo for £350, liked the name - wasn't really sure what I had planned for it.

------

I think the value would be for someone looking to get into printing - either inhouse or reselling print and get a head start with things. Or perhaps an existing printer/reseller looking to rebrand.

Looking for offers in the mid - high £xxx range.

Thanks for looking - happy to answer any questions,
    Ben.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. BEN United Kingdom

BEN Member

Had a couple of messages, thanks.

A deal has been done on the A1posterprinting.com site so thats not available now.

If there is any interest in the other names, give me a shout.

Thanks
    Ben.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.