Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

prizedraws.com - £1,029.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i snapped up prizedraws.com off a usa guy for 1,425 Euro what a bargain, on overture tool the keyword "prize draw" is search for 289636 a month and with "prize" only search for 48354 a month.

What do you think guys and girls bargain :-D

i snapped up prizedraws.com off a usa guy for 1,425 Euro what a bargain, on overture tool the keyword "prize draw" is search for 289636 a month and with "prize" only search for 48354 a month.

reg fee:mrgreen:

lol you not from the uk so you dont know the value of this domain name as its search for and used a lot over here :D

Enjoy the beach ;)

I reckon the seller was on the better end of the deal.

Very nice domain, with the right site, you're on to an easy income, although competition laws make it difficult to run.

I like it.

Do you want to take a quick profit?

lol you not from the uk so you dont know the value of this domain name as its search for and used a lot over here :D

Enjoy the beach ;)

:rolleyes: the beach is great, the cocktails even better...

lobal
1k maybe cheap if returns are as expected... btw .com is global ;)

:rolleyes: the beach is great, the cocktails even better...

lobal
1k maybe cheap if returns are as expected... btw .com is global ;)

But it this way if was going to point this domain name to a ppc search page then yes 1k is a waste of money but i am going to set it up as a social network site for prize draws lovers (compers). ;)

True but the uk market is good for me and i like being payed in british sterling.

But it this way if was going to point this domain name to a ppc search page then yes 1k is a waste of money but i am going to set it up as a social network site for prize draws lovers (compers). ;)

True but the uk market is good for me and i like being payed in british sterling.

social? interesting concept maybe.. ;)

Oh, your a fan of mag in purple and blue...

social? interesting concept maybe.. ;)

Oh, your a fan of mag in purple and blue...

Yeah with all this web 2.0 i let the users run and add to the site then i can market to them affiliate comp offers and my other sites ;)

i dont what to follow down the same route as other competition sites its too time consuming to keep upto date.

olebean what is "mag in purple and blue" :???: lol

That was indeed a bargain IMO.

Rgds

Accelerator

Thank you Accelerator, i think i got that cheap because the usa users dont use the term "prize draw" only "prize" as overture tool usa has no listing for that keyword ;)

olebean what is "mag in purple and blue" :???: lol

faraday2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom