Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Rentyourspareroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Had some interest in this a few months ago, but never got round to making a deal. We had one offer of £4k & another of £4.5k from members on here.

The reason for selling is due to the number of other projects we are running & to be truthful we've not had time to even scratch the surface of this since buying for £7k last year. No advertising costs & it still gets frequent new signups. Database includes the 5000+ REAL members that have already joined.

Massive potential in such a booming sector.

We also have the .com version which will be included.

Looking for offers for everything, or prepared to consider a lower price & retain a % of silent ownership in the project

PM any questions.
Thanks

Hi Everyone

Had some interest in this a few months ago, but never got round to making a deal. We had one offer of £4k & another of £4.5k from members on here.

The reason for selling is due to the number of other projects we are running & to be truthful we've not had time to even scratch the surface of this since buying for £7k last year. No advertising costs & it still gets frequent new signups. Database includes the 5000+ REAL members that have already joined.

Massive potential in such a booming sector.

We also have the .com version which will be included.

Looking for offers for everything, or prepared to consider a lower price & retain a % of silent ownership in the project

PM any questions.
Thanks

Is it just displaying spareroom.co.uk's rooms to rent?
Seems heavily overpriced to me I am afraid...

Last edited:
No, all the adverts are from members registered directly with us. We are not just displaying adverts from another site.

Every advert posted is a registered member on our site, I guess some members might post adverts on multiple websites if they are looking to rent quick etc..

Is it just displaying spareroom.co.uk's rooms to rent?
Seems heavily overpriced to me I am afraid...

Last edited:
No, all the adverts are from members registered directly with us. We are not just displaying adverts from another site.

Every advert posted is a registered member on our site, I guess some members might post adverts on multiple websites if they are looking to rent quick etc..

Hi, I noticed it hasn't had any search traffic hardly since april 2012 when it looks like the traffic dropped to nothing. See traffic report below :

http://www.semrush.com/uk/info/rentyourspareroom.co.uk

Could you let us know how you get advertisers to place their rooms for rent, do you pay for advertising?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the message, to be honest I think we need to put a little more work into this project/websire before looking for further offers. We've owned the website for the past year since purchasing & not spent anything advertising it/ no ppc used etc to gain any members. Just a clean up on its appearance.

We need to get analytics in place shortly & perhaps leave it for 6/12 months which will give a better indication of exactly where the new members are coming from. At this point I honestly couldn't tell you the source of the visitors , but it's not ppc/paid advertising.

Thanks, & apologies to anyone looking to know this information. I will get on the case with finding out.

Hi, I noticed it hasn't had any search traffic hardly since april 2012 when it looks like the traffic dropped to nothing. See traffic report below :

http://www.semrush.com/uk/info/rentyourspareroom.co.uk

Could you let us know how you get advertisers to place their rooms for rent, do you pay for advertising?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom