Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It’s been two years since my last post on here, so it’s good to be back on Acorn. As I’m sure some of you know, much of the top management at my old gig moved on to set up Rook Media in early 2011. Since then, we've been operating as a predominantly invite-only service and have grown to be one of the largest parking providers in the industry.

We're now opening our doors to the wider public and I’d like to invite the members of Acorn to have a look at our website and apply for an account to try out our awesome system.

I won’t repeat too much of what’s on our website because I think it’s an engaging read, but here are the facts condensed for people with a short attention span :):

- For accounts optimized on Above.com in 2012, Rook Media is the leading service provider
- We’re the most experienced team in the parking market. We’ve been doing this for ages, so we know exactly how to get the most out of parked domains
- We’re also a very lean team with very low overheads located in a low tax country, so we can pass on these benefits directly to our partners
- We believe very strongly in giving back some domain love to the community and allow you to donate directly to charity from your parking earnings

You might have seen us mentioned in some recent articles post-TRAFFIC. Here are the links if you haven’t.
Thedomain.com
DNJournal Lowdown

Come by and have a look for yourself. Also, if you haven’t dealt with me before, you can have a look at my bio.

I look forward to hearing from you and rekindling some old Acorn flames :)

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom