Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sale Of Uk's Most Expensive Domain Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Turnic is saying is that us brits, dont really say "sms" we prefer to say "messages" which is very true.

Although 100K is great for a co.uk I would of gone for maybe messages.co.uk for that price ;)

DomainBrand.co.uk said:
I think what Turnic is saying is that us brits, dont really say "sms" we prefer to say "messages" which is very true.

Although 100K is great for a co.uk I would of gone for maybe messages.co.uk for that price ;)

You're giving the impression that it's sold for £100k. Before we know it everyone on here is going to be spreading that about. The fact is the domain name is still with the Registrant that is offering it for sale. If it'd sold for £100k I'd have thought the buyer would have the money to do a same day transfer and pay for motorcycle couriers. I've been involved in sales for less where that sort of thing happened. So I am suggesting that it hasn't yet sold. Until I hear anything else, I am sticking with that. :)

I couldn't be bothered to phone up the selling agents so I emailed the author of The Register article about it to tell them to pull their finger out and write a follow up article detailing how much it sold for etc.

Nothing as yet - presumably they're too busy writing about everything but IT, which is what they seem to do these days.

Bet there is no sale... reserve not met, or its sold for an undisclosed fee ;)

ie. total cop out

As with one of my other posts I suggested I had emailed GVA Grimley suggesting I may be interested in using them if the sale was financially successful.... (most have been financially successful for them since I had a reply from Folkland Islands when the guys was ment to be away until 15th Nov)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom