Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo and dropped domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone had the same issue recently, I picked up a few dropped domains recently like quickly.org.uk and chocolatedesserts.co.uk but when I add them to sedo someone has already had the dn listed, and they therfore refuse the new listing.

It's probably not too much bother to send them the reg info but the pain is that if I don't notice I am sending any income to the previous owner.

Just thought I would check if anyone has had the same issue.

Kind Regards
Leon

Has anyone had the same issue recently, I picked up a few dropped domains recently like quickly.org.uk and chocolatedesserts.co.uk but when I add them to sedo someone has already had the dn listed, and they therfore refuse the new listing.

It's probably not too much bother to send them the reg info but the pain is that if I don't notice I am sending any income to the previous owner.

Just thought I would check if anyone has had the same issue.

Kind Regards
Leon

You don't have to send them the reg info, just an email requesting that they verify ownership for the list of domains, happens quite a lot.

I added an already listed domain, and after a couple of days they added it to my account, and removed the previous listing. I guess it's a bit of a hit and miss process, sometimes requiring sending an email off to them, and other times not.

I've added a couple of domains to Sedo recently that were on their before with the previous owners, one was accepted straight away and the other a couple of days later.

Just noticed they did accept two out ten, gues your all rightits hit and miss, still bit of a pain though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom