Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO / traffic Domains wanted

Reaction score
Hi

I run a company where we build six websites a day. We are based in the UK and write and design in house in London.

What I wanted to offer Acorn domainers is a free WordPress website with unique content for domains that have good back link strength and domain history.

There are no charges and nothing is for sale.

We cannot make this offer for just any domain
as the domain would have to fit certain criteria to make the partnership work. High DA, clean history, back links etc.

What you would get
  • Retain ownership
    • The domainer would own the domain and would be free to sell the domain at anytime
  • Improve domain value
    • The domain could be more attractive to a buyer as it has continuity and internet presence
  • Revenue
    • The website would include Adsense adverts of the domainer where appropriate
  • No costs
    • Free hosting and site updates
  • SEO / Back links
    • Domainer can have log in to post content/links to clients or projects

What we would get
  • We would own the website and content
  • We would have the right to build back links to our clients (non adult gaming) where appropriate
  • We would be able to moniterise any traffic through other affiliates / lead gen
  • Option to buy the domain
It is really a trust partnership between two parties. I am a Nominet tag holder.

If this is of interest I would like to trial it with a few people to see how we can make it work for both of us.

Any questions please ask away.

Thanks for reading

Ben

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom