Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sexy domain defaulting on xrated ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

Reaction score
One of my domain names with the word sexy in it used to be a fun online magazine. Ive always had the keyword fun related yet recently its started just showing xrated ads. Ive tried changing the keyword and it still defaults to xrated. Click through has obviously dropped quite a bit.

How can I change it?

Mat

Hi Mat,

Apologies for the problems you have been experiencing recently.
If you can email me the domain name, (james at namedrive) & Ill take a look at it for you immediately.

Regards,
James

Hi Mat,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this earlier. I was stuck in airports and delayed planes all day yesterday. Our Ad partner is very concerned about non-aadult ads showing up on adult domains and so will come down on the side of categorising a domain as adult rather than non-adult if they are not sure. Due to the presence of sexy (which is admittedly in 95% of cases an adult domain), they have classed this one as an adult domain. I have asked tech to flag this as a non-adult domain, but I fear that, as our flag and their flag would contradict, it may not get any ads at all. I'll let you know once tech have done it.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Ed

Hi Mat,

This has been fixed now so that it's non adult.

Ed

Although now it seems I cant use any key words :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom