Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

siber name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Am i missing something here, i can't see a list of domains in the domains manager in sibername?! Seriously, how am i supposed to remember the domains that i have with them?? :confused: :???:

Yes that seems to be a big oversight of the sibername team, unfortunate because they seemed to be the most consistant during land rush.
Personaly i created a notepad with all my reg activity over this weekend(as i ended up reging the same names with about 3 different registra's) so i know who to get refunds from!..and where my names are,Then.., i am a bit anal:???:

denchomsky said:
Yes that seems to be a big oversight of the sibername team, unfortunate because they seemed to be the most consistant during land rush.
Personaly i created a notepad with all my reg activity over this weekend(as i ended up reging the same names with about 3 different registra's) so i know who to get refunds from!..and where my names are,Then.., i am a bit anal:???:
Na, sounds like a good plan! I ended up ordering with 3 registrars as well...all i know is that none ended up with GD (so they can refund fully any transactions), 7 with euroR and 5 with sibername (i think!!)

It is REALLY bizarre how they don't list domains in the domain manager...perhaps the idea is that they auto renew without you realising?? Whatever the reason, it's just rubbish.

Sorted

Murph, problem solved, First make sure you log in!...Then on the left hand side there is the option List/Renew Domain names.

I think because most sites you have to log in before doing anything, one just forgets!

Cheers for that...i thought i was losing me marbles :) Very strange layout / system. In fact, i can't even read the links on the left :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom