Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Single Word Domain Name Wanted £10,000 - £20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 1, 2008
Posts
30
Reaction score
2
Hello All,

I'm on the hunt again for another domain (.co.uk only). I'm looking for a domain that could be a 'big brand'. What I have in mind is the following:

- Colours (yellow, purple, blue, green)
- Animals (Tiger, lion, zebra etc).
- Anything that has one word and has a generic use.

They must be .co.uk and also simple one word domains, we plan on running some radio adverts and the domain needs to be punchy and easy to remember; as well as straight forward spelling. Awkward spelling isn't great for brands.

Please do not contact me, if you're a loony and think your crappy domain is worth a fortune. Last time I did a buying round, much of what I ended up doing was filtering through domains from idiots or time wasters that send their domains to everyone that puts a request out.

Thanks very much.

Chris
 
All co.uk:

alienate
extravagances
hangups
hosed
lightest
moderating
preys

Cheers.
 
tapir.co.uk - A cute animal, that would make a nice brand. Nice and short domain too.

Cheers
 
Raven.co.uk
Flash.co.uk
Custom.co.uk
Baron.co.uk
Achieve.co.uk
Poetry.co.uk
Locals.co.uk
Child.co.uk

All priced below you price range.
 
A reason for being sent unsuitable names could me down to a simple language barrier and mis translation I’ve noticed many people post in English but many domainers read in Domainesse

For future reference English “10.000” translates to Domainesse “Send me crap” and 20,000 “I’m a fool I’ll buy anything” also the words “Brand” “Brandable” etc are very similar to Domainesse for “Rubbish” and “Useless” hope that helps :D
 
Bump.co.uk
Chimpanzee.co.uk
Prince.co.uk
Reef.co.uk
Charlie.co.uk
Trio.co.uk
 
stephen runs dacr.co.uk, had it booked for me. Just hasn't sent it over yet.

Caught a couple of nice domains with him.

Ah very nice catch in that case I went after this one myself. :-P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom