Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Site Creation Service £295

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by DarcyBrown, May 20, 2018.

1. DarcyBrown United Kingdom

DarcyBrown Member

Hope this is allowed and i'm in the right category, if not please move or delete as appropriate.

Having just finished Uni I'm looking to raise some funds for a big project I am looking start. To do this I am offering a website creation service which suits those who have domains they would like developed to add some value, or make a few ££ a Month.

What you get for £295

Hosting:

If you don't have hosting we can give you that at no extra cost, this is for 12 Months.

A nice clean wordpress theme, logo and site layout to suit your niche.

6 Pages of quality researched content that's totally relevant and written for the user. This isn't spun or done by someone on Fivver it's written by us in English.

12 Further poss written and scheduled to be published. 1 per Month for 12 Months, these will be around 300 words and again totally on topic.

All keywords and articles will be researched using Ahrefs so a mix of easy to target keywords along with some higher volume keywords will be covered.

Although this won't be an all singing all dancing site, it will be optimized for seo with well written content and a clean theme that is fat and mobile compatible.

Example http://www.depositbonuses.co.uk/ although this has a bit more content and features this is the kind of thing to expect. I am also selling this if anyone is interested :)

You can see some examples of my previous work on my small business website www.cumbriawebsolutions.co.uk

Any questions please just fire a pm. Invoices sent once work completed and you are happy with the service.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. DarcyBrown United Kingdom

DarcyBrown Member

Couple done for members so far but have space for more. Please pm me details and I'll get right on it.

Please remember the content is highly researched, and on top of the starter site you will get 1 new post per Month scheduled to keep it fresh and relevant.

Any niche covered.

Thanks very much
    Dan

4. DarcyBrown United Kingdom

DarcyBrown Member

Room for a couple more if anyone has a need for it.

Thanks very much to those who have used me so far, it's much appreciated.

5. DarcyBrown United Kingdom

DarcyBrown Member

Room for more if anyone is interested, just send me a pm to get started.

Thanks very much

6. bens United Kingdom

bens Active Member

@DarcyBrown

Please can you reply to my PM's.

Thanks

7. bens United Kingdom

bens Active Member

I'm disappointed to report that the site I ordered in June from Dan has not been completed and he is no longer responding to my messages.

Please be aware when dealing with him or his company Cumbria Web Solutions LTD.

8. deluxedomains

deluxedomains Well-Known Member

Does suprise me being honest has done work 4 me in past was done in 72hours max.and communication was good.sorry 4 your bad experince

9. bluerock United Kingdom

bluerock Well-Known Member

DarcyBrown was last seen: Today at 7:28 AM !