Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Tunisia/co/uk - One word generic, 9 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good morning,

Tunisia/co/uk is for sale. It is a one word generic that is 9 years old and currently has just been re-developed with a mini-site.

The serps position has jumped from page 6 to page 3 the last time I checked but it is still finding its place and settling.

Offers of mid-high four figures are requested by reply or PM.

The sale includes the domain and site.

The domain sits at 123-reg at present. Buyer would be responsible for Nominet transfer fee.

Khalid.

Many thanks for the two pm's. For all interested parties, "Tunisia" gets around 40,000 exact searches per month.

"Kefalonia" gets 18,000 and the .co.uk was sold for £5500 by myself in a private sale.

"Cape Verde" gets the same as Tunisia and the .co.uk was sold for £7,621 via SEDO.

Whilst you cannot simply compare name for name, I think these two examples are indications that a single, prime generic geo name is worth an offer above £5,000.

My friend (the owner) is looking for mid-high four figures and will not consider anything below the £5k mark. I am just being blunt so nobody will waste their time.

Kind Regards,

Khalid.

Any idea what Tunisia co uk sold for, looks like it may have went to Sunshine Ltd recently.

please contact the owner stephen23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom