Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ukwhois.co.uk UK Bulk Whois site

It was certainly a great utility. Glad to see it back!! Thanks.

Is it free? If so you are the product ;) Far too many people in this industry expect other people to spend hundreds or thousands to give them what they want for nothing.

Thanks Rob but I am not a product I am a customer ;)

You are right but there is a donation part.

He/she could change it to membership fee.

Personally, If I get any money with any kind of business I always try to have some donation to those kind of platforms.

Cheers :D

You're not a customer if you expect someone else to pay money to give you something for free. Time to realise how the net works ;) So going back to the original point... do you think your searches are unmonitored and why would you think they should be?
'Personally, If I get any money with any kind of business I always try to have some donation to those kind of platforms.' Why? That may make you feel better but that's *not* something that will see you here in 5 years.

Come on Rob , I know how net or even world works

There is a new word called "GDPR" and consent perhaps you may have known

I dont like to discuss philosophy or in my country we call it

"competing our pee" meaning I dont want to compete my pee with you :D

Yeah ok. Quoting GDPR is very common amongst people who have NO idea what it actually means (hint: it has ZERO to do with this thread). I'm sure that talk impresses others however.
See you in a few years when you're offering your money to other people for nothing. Tell us how that goes.

I am working in that topic "GDPR" my friend dont worry

and domain is just my hobby :D

come and join to pm if you want to know more about me :D

Ok so your hobby that you know nothing about is supposed to get me, whose business this is that I've been doing for 17 years, to come along and 'find out more'? I don't think I'll bother thanks. Good luck and good bye. Anyway to make it snowflake-clear OF COURSE THEY MONITOR YOUR SEARCHES.

I used to own this site and another member here before me and I can guarantee it’s not set up to record anything whatsoever. No logs etc

No searches, no clicks

I didn’t have a donation button but I’m guessing that’s the only record kept.

Just to add, I log everything everyone does on it...just incase there are any gems that stand out ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom