Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk [Wanted] .co.uk sites with organic traffic

Reaction score
Hi All,

I’m looking for sites that get a stable amount of organic traffic. Happy if it’s just a few hundred uniques per month, if it’s stable (or growing).

Not bothered about revenue.

Ideal for me would be a site with a bit of age, some decent pages, and a couple of good links (not “placements”, actual links); nothing ground-breaking.

Niche wise, I’d prefer something that fits into the home/DIY/energy type of niche. My second choice would be a site dedicated to a specific hobby.

As I focus on organic, I like evergreen niches, so wearables/gaming and what-not doesn’t really work for me.

I don’t need a premium domain, but something that rolls off the tongue and doesn’t sound spammy is essential; no misspellings, numbers or hyphens.

Probably just looking for one, budget up to around £1k.

A bit vague I know but fire me over URLs & traffic and I’ll make sure I respond to everyone.

I’ll be starting a new site mid next week if nothing pops up.

Thanks.

dropped you pm

Replied to everyone so far. Still looking but will close this in the next day or two, as I need to get going with something by early next week. Thanks.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom