Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web 3 Crypto question

Reaction score
Scoff away but I'm asking it anyway :D

Have some DWEB crypto in coinbase, other than spending it at DWEB, is there anyway to cashout or is it lost forever? Only options showing are accept, buy or send.

Thanks.

Scoff away but I'm asking it anyway :D

Have some DWEB crypto in coinbase, other than spending it at DWEB, is there anyway to cashout or is it lost forever? Only options showing are accept, buy or send.

Thanks.

Hi. Coingecko shows that DWEB token is at both Uniswap and Quickswap exchanges. .. convert to the crypto you like better, for example Tether and then send it to an exchange that allows to withdraw cash.

Can you not just exchange for USD or whatever ? Or did I miss something about DWEB ?

At coinbase once you own them thats it no way of cashing them out, same with hundreds of coins.

@Rolandas Japertas thank you very much, great info and appreciated.

Although a right old thicko when it comes to crypto my dealings with coinbase customer service was eye opening.

Their app allowed me to transfer the unsupported dweb to my main coinbase wallet, charged £30 for the privilege and then found out the reason the funds didn't show is that it wasn't supported and according to 45 mins on phone and 3 attempts the crypto was lost.

Even though they said they had tried to recover it I found a link later on and entered a few details and bingo back in my wallet, can't sell them on there but at least back contrary to what Cs said. Must make a fortune from dumbos like me.

Acorn saves the day again!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom