Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What plugin for an FAQ page that expands/collapses?

Reaction score
I'm writing an faq page on a site and I'd like each question to have an expandable/collapsable answer (show/hide).

Apparently, this functionality is called an accordion.

Suggestions please for a suitable Wordpress plugin?

Cheers

John

Do you use a premium or custom wordpress theme ? If you do and it's built with a well known framework such as boostrap or foundation then the functionality could already be in your theme, no point in adding another plugin and adding more bloat if its already there with out you knowing :)

But as far as plugins are concerned, I can't be of any help im afraid as I've never used one to recommend .

Thanks for feedback.

I'm using a Studiopress theme & I don't think it offers an accordion feature.

I'll try a couple out and look at the source code of the page(s) to see how much guff is loaded.

Thanks for feedback.

I'm using a Studiopress theme & I don't think it offers an accordion feature.

I'll try a couple out and look at the source code of the page(s) to see how much guff is loaded.

The divi page builder plugin claims to work on any theme, its worth a go and inside the builder is an accordion option or a toggle option.

Definitely worth setting up heatmapping on those kinds of pages because you can track which questions people are interested in very easily.

Don't forget that content which isn't visible on page load isn't given the full value by Google on desktop (though mobile is now different).

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom