Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello everyone, i have a music related domain which is at the top of google for its key words. i am getting about 2p per click but am thinking i can do something else with this domain that will give me more revenue any sugestions please

yeah thought about that but it would mean making a mini site and getting ranked again (spose it wouldnt take long to get back up) as at the mo its parked. I`m a novice at site building done a couple but they dont rank well and i`ve always used a basic template to start with!

if it's parked, then you probably won't stay on top of google for long anyway, as they tend to rmoeve parked pages when they slip through. If they are self parked, it means that they might not have noticed you yet.

yeah thought about that but it would mean making a mini site and getting ranked again (spose it wouldnt take long to get back up) as at the mo its parked. I`m a novice at site building done a couple but they dont rank well and i`ve always used a basic template to start with!

OK, but I still say if you are looking at this for the long term you would benefit from improving your site building ability. You can keep the HTML very simple, i.e. just a few tables, and as long as your content is good your site will do well.

Rgds

thanks for the replys. is there any sites on the web that offer content building for a reasonable cost? i know there is wiki that has info on just about anything. but that info is already on the web and i dont know about copyright`s on that info, i`ve also thought about paying a student for there study notes or final paper on which ever subject suits my site( if i could ever find such a student) any thoughts or ideas? thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom