Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WP Plugin Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you have ideas for a Wordpress plugin? I'm looking to develop another one now that my first one is finished. If I decide to develop your idea, i'll send you a free copy of the finished product :)

Thanks in advance!

Craig

Very nice plugin you've done there, looks like quite an upgrade to the one I have been using in my link building networks. Whats the score with using on lots of sites and within a paid service?

As for plugin ideas, I have a list ;) Will go through and see if there are any that I won't get round to having done.
Jay

Hi Jay,

Whats the score with using on lots of sites and within a paid service?
Send me a PM with more details and we can discuss.

As for plugin ideas, I have a list ;) Will go through and see if there are any that I won't get round to having done.
Great, thanks.

Craig

Anybody else want to get in on this? :)

All ideas appreciated, no matter how big or small.

Thanks,

Craig

A site wide link masking plugin would be good, to hide those affiliate links and make them look like internal page links, the one I used to use doesn't work now.

The ability to change the to add like url.tld/check/anchortext where check is customisable, not sure on details but a way of hiding urls that blends into your site be a cool lil plugin.

Just finished my 5th plugin so i'm looking for more ideas, let me know if there's something you need!

Craig

One I looked for and couldn't find a decent solution for is an order form with paypal paynow button integrated. I cobbled together a quick an dirty version on my site for now, so its on my list to do but as usual no time for it...
Specs I was looking for are form builder to make the order form and paypal info/price config in the admin.
the main competition is the $200 gravity forms, Im sure you'd do well off it!
Jay

Would be great to have a plugin where you can make a
category / page / post "no follow"

Mally's idea has been finished and sent to him, let me know if anybody else has any ideas!

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom