Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Your highest .co.uk/.uk domain name sale this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good to know if anyones had any really good offers for .co.uk's, even if the sale didn't go through or you rejected the offer. Just to see what the actual current market is like for uk domains at the moment. Just by looking at reported sales, doesn't really give you the full picture.

Reason i ask is i get about 5-10 a week emails come in saying how much and when i reply to make an offer i get nothing back, when i give a price they still don't bother so i am trying to find best approach and reply on first email in when they ask how much.

If you reply and say make an offer, and they don't, then they weren't seriously interested in the domain in the first place, they are just trying to get it off you cheaply.

Highest .co.uk was £600.

About 80% of my .CO.UK sales are in the £150-£600 range (hand regs/caught domains).

While we're at it - my highest .COM sale so far this year: $42,000
Also sold a .COM last week $12,000

Federer

You're good at this, aren't you :)

Well done indeed.

ps When did you buy the .com that you sold for $42,000 or was it hand reg? ;)

Congrats Murray!

P.

Thanks

Should add their original offer was £250 a few weeks ago, I said £4000, they came back to me with £1000 a couple weeks later, I said thanks for the offer but my asking price is £4000, they came back to me last week and agreed on 4.

I had a different party offer me £150 prior, I asked for £4000 they replied "What's the reason you are asking so much for this one?" and said their budget was 1k tops; I didn't reply because I didn't feel the need to justify the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom