Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

domains dropping(not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the one, suntan lotion :)

I knew it was something other than wifi :)

hotspot.co.uk

Hawaiian Tropic Europe Inc

3 Whitestown Industrial Estate
Tallaght
Dublin
IE

No registrar listed. This domain is registered directly with Nominet.

Registered on: 03-Mar-1997

12 years old, bloody hell never even checked that. That is an old one to be dropping these days.

those half dozen days are going to put everyone on an even keel as there will be 10s of thousands dropping on them 5-12 days, which means everyone has a chance :)

those half dozen days are going to put everyone on an even keel as there will be 10s of thousands dropping on them 5-12 days, which means everyone has a chance :)

Everyone, that is, apart from the wider stakeholder community :oops:

As i'm not a tag holder, not dac operator, I disagree to some extent as it can applied to anything that unfair advantages, but all the tools are available to anyone at a cost, the same as everything in life really.

If ever you wanted a feeding frenzy to highlight how members have the advantage, this will be it!

Indeed it will be the feeding frenzy, there are however a dozen LLLs and a dozen quality prime single words, not to mention 2 dozen other value names (all in my opinion off drop lists from my memory), which means people will target a wider and much vaster collection of names meaning the public catchers are on par.

Joe Public as usual can only use the public catchers or miss out, but membership is as far as I'm aware available to anyone ?

Jolly good of Nominet to come out with these dates.

So, a domain cancelled on the 12th June will drop on the 13th June? That's how I read it.

Not really, cancelled on the 12th but, I recon could drop on the 12th.

More likely the 13th, how I read it.

When I have cancelled names, they have sometimes dropped the same day, within a few hours, so I am thinking they may do the same.

Last edited:
Filler....

Please note that domain names are cancelled at the end of the quoted date. They are then made available for re-registration at some point on the following day.

Jolly good of Nominet to come out with these dates

I agree - transparency and openness for all :cool:

Perhaps this is the dawn of a new, more open, Nominet?? I welcome it if so.

I totally glazed over the end of the day bit, and just read 'on the day'.

This is going to be like a .com catch day heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom