Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

domains dropping(not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the last day of affected domain names is the 8th March 2009, why are domains that were due to drop on the 9th, 10th and 11th of June, not dropping?

Last edited:
Scratch that, I misread a question

Last edited:
Thanks Systreg, have read that, that's where I got the 8th March from.

e.g. 9th March (due to drop date) in theory should be dropping on the 9th June.

Have seen some drop but a majority are still suspended, broomstick please Nominet.

If the last day of affected domain names is the 8th March 2009, why are domains that were due to drop on the 9th, 10th and 11th of June, not dropping?

Probably they (the almighty mummynet) do not sure about 13 march date when the email sending system screwed so they have started cancelling drops from a few days earlier to cover their asses.

From the table I read those 9 10 11 and 12 wil also drop on 13 june but who knows! Actually add those 7 and 8

TurNIC

Thanks Turnic, was covering that scenario.

Have heard that Nominet are just sticking to 92 days from now on. I wish they would be more communicative to their members. e.g. Newsletters via email with changes/updates.

Well it was fun while it lasted. ;-) even though I didnt get much.

While it lasted ;) Used up your DAC already?

I thought your catch was very nice congratulations. (H___Store)

Domains have been dropping all week.

Not much been on my lists. Maybe I'm missing something. I just meant congratulations on that catch not inferring that was the only one. :)

Cheers

Yeah nice catch lee what price are you putting on it?

detagged and direct noms have been dropping all month, but only cancelled tagged names have as well.

The domains from 7 onwards are dropping now :)

My phone went off and I lost my concentration :p

Was meant to be rain, hail or poo on the prime ministers head. Comparative to the speed they was dropping. Someone estimated 1 a second fell, which is an insane amount.

Was meant to be rain, hail or poo on the prime ministers head. Comparative to the speed they was dropping. Someone estimated 1 a second fell, which is an insane amount.

:confused: yikes you pissed?

Nope.

I personally think the person did their maths wrong, but I don't have complete lists to look at. 7 days of drops to me is 7-9,000? I think they meant to get 9,000 and got 90,000 heh.

I'm looking at a domain that has a drop date of 14-Jun-2009 or 07-Jun-2009

Its not dropped though, any idea when it might?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom