Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk 100+ domain auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20 savealot

Thanks

Bowl £225
Issues £75

Thanks

Bowl £300

Appreciate the bids.

Update: steal prices in the spreadsheet link have all been slashed. Many 30-50% reduced. Take a look at the new prices to immediately own some of the domains.

The goal is now 42% reached at ~£3k.
Still some room to go but I feel as though anyone holding out on a bid will better help the target be reached if you bid now.

*before the auction I had an offer of £1100 for bowl and that would more the target to 53% reached. And I received an offer of high 3's for Paddington in the past - that would mean the target was well on its way to being reached.

The development that is going on in Paddington right (from 2000 through to 2018 is the biggest project in London). I'm on the fence about selling this name if developers can spend billions on housing, office space and infrastructure then you'd targeting the right person should bring in 10k at a minimum for this name.

This fire sale auction right now really is to reduce my portfolio, pay down some debt and focus me on my other projects. My loss here could be someone else's significant gain.

Last edited:
Thanks Phil. I was on that site last night. In the past I had only reached out to one of those partners (until yesterday I didn't know about all the partners who each have a vast interest in Paddington.

This is precisely why I'm on the fence. I think 7k (reseller) for this lot is very reasonable considering potential. I could really do with being focused on my other projects right now... But I'm starting to think about getting better at closing reasonable sales with end users...

Someone else mentioned linked in, maybe that's worth the couple of hundred it costs to send messages? Anyone have experience with this?

I've had some good results from LinkedIn. I don't pay for it though, I just use their search facility to find who I want to speak to. Then I use email-format.com to see what format their company uses for emails and send one direct to them. You could even consider an old fashioned letter marked 'private and confidential'

Thanks for the tips. I'll let this play until Monday midnight the original end time and will then go that route if the 7k isn't reached.

So any more for anymore? Place your bids now. Final stretch...

Current bids and steal prices in the spreadsheet here.

less than 24 hours...

Just an update to encourage everyone to take one last look at the list.
Steal prices have been slashed a lot. Still at about 40% of the target

Everyone who has a bid on any domain will receive the BINs after midnight Monday. Highest bidder will have the first right of refusal for 24 hours after the BINs are sent out.

Thanks to everyone who has bid so far.

Thanks for the offers. Will update now if I can do it from my mobile.

Just a few hours left... Any more bids?

I'm having trouble editing gdocs from mobile... Will update in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
All bids quoted below added to the sheet.

Current total is £3,157 which is 45% of the way towards the target.

Remember get your bids in before midnight to get the after auction list sent to you first. Highest bidders will have the first 24 hours for right of refusal.

Also note the new, lower steal prices in the spreadsheet. You could own a domain that you're interested in by offering the price shown.

Some of the domains may not be available after the auction due to me holding out for endusers so get your bids in now if there is a domain you want to show interest in.

lilford £20
londonplots (com / co.uk) £20 each (only if sold together)
fairlop £20
morden £20
oxfordst £20
penge £20

campusmarketing.co.uk £25

OxfordSt £40
Bowl £325

penge £40

Bowl - £330.

Great Eccleston £10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom