Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-reg Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having the same problem with 123-reg, .eu domains listed in control panel but don't seem to work, they take ages to reply to emails and then aren't very helpful.

What do you have to do in the 123-reg control panel to "reset" or "update" a domain? Had a click around the Control Panel on Saturday in the hope something would start working, but after 48 hours, still nothing.

If you're forwarding go into that section and click update at the bottom, I changed a link then put the original back as well with one domain just in case, all worked in the end.

I'm always wary when an email support desk goes down and there's a premium alternative as I feel they're trying it on, but fair play, I wanted my three domains moved into my account so I rung 'em and it was done, n waiting a week. They still need to sort that out though.

anyone had bother with actuall forwarding over the past couple of days? slow as hell to get to the destination. murder right now, must affect sedo redirecting.

They're doing my head in, what's worse would be moving the buggers elsewhere. it starts getting serious when it affects one of my main sites.

Just tested some of my parked names, none of them forwarding to ND or Sedo, what the hell :evil:

How long does it take to propagate if you changes the nameservers?

Dozens of my names are not forwarding. Some are old regs. made several months ago, which used to fwd OK. Most of the problematical ones were reg'd during Feb 06 and beyond. Disgraceful service.

The web forwarding for a number of domains have just been reset to a blank page. NICE! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom