Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123reg contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I seem to remember someone from 123reg being a member on here, anyone know their username?

Having a problem transferring a name into 123reg, it's been going on for nearly two weeks and they just ignore my emails and updates to the support tickets. They don't even acknowledge receipt of them! AAAARRRGGHH!!!!

Absolutely shocking company. :evil:

Leave while you can, they try to charge £10 each to transfer domains away these days...

Leave while you can, they try to charge £10 each to transfer domains away these days...

Noticed that the other day when moving a clients domains away from them , first registrar ive ever seen do that. Shocking company in most aspects.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

@Bonusmedia: Didn't know that, absolutely shocking.

Raise a complaint and tell them how you think its a disgrace that they charge for a service that is provided to them FOC.

I did, they then messaged back and said my account is now set for free transfers / Tag changes.

Bit pointless now, as I no longer have domains there.

Hi there, I am still a member of the forum, but have been quiet recently. Feel free always to send me a message, or an email directly to [email protected]. Scott and I have been in contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom