Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123reg service VERY poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee

Reaction score
have allways praised 123reg website , but e-mail help is non-existant, I have had 3 domains stuck on holding page for 2 DAYS dispite repeated requests for help...no answer

"Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to reply to
you directly, but please be assured that all customer
feedback is read and that any suggestions made are
given due consideration."

:)

I emailed them last week to have a stuck domain removed out of my account and I got a cheeky auto-reply telling me my email would be trashed unless I replied with my email again.

Not very good customer service that is.

LEEnoble said:
I emailed them last week to have a stuck domain removed out of my account and I got a cheeky auto-reply telling me my email would be trashed unless I replied with my email again.

Not very good customer service that is.

It's a brilliant system, I wish all my email accounts worked that way. I may have that option as it goes... I'll have to look. The only trouble is an existing account and adding in all current people who are allowed to email me, that's what's called a nightmare.

Stopping spam is an absolute necessity, how this pc hasn't been chucked out the window in the last nine years I'll never know.

"Nominate 123-reg as "Best Web Host" in Web User's Reader Awards and get entered into a prize draw for one of the World's first Wi-Fi Digicams!":rolleyes:

LeeOwen said:
It's a brilliant system, I wish all my email accounts worked that way. I may have that option as it goes... I'll have to look. The only trouble is an existing account and adding in all current people who are allowed to email me, that's what's called a nightmare.

Stopping spam is an absolute necessity, how this pc hasn't been chucked out the window in the last nine years I'll never know.

It wasn't a spam filter, it was saying because their staff are busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom