Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

$125k for selling email addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lol and I couldn't get people here in Malta to even part with 1 euro for @malta.com email addresses

Last edited:
http://www.thedomains.com/2012/10/2...t-year-of-selling-subdomains-email-addresses/

Am I the only one that thinks this is a bit mad?

With so many email providers out there and how easy it is to buy a domain these days I'm shocked at how well this site has done.

Ok it's a generic blah blah blah but it's come on!

A bit mad.. especially the prices!... but is the way forward!

Not only geo's but professions, services, names etc... etc!

When everyone's sick of the spam and hacking from hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc they'll convert to a CHEAP alternative.... and an email address for life...

Clever business model. Clearly they're going for "small number of high-value clients" but if it brings in the right numbers overall, why not.

Food for thought :)

Geo domains

Its another way to market your pure geo domains,

offering subdomains and e-mails is a great way to enhance your brand. you can also market a twitter account by using sample Hotels@newyork as your twitter handle change the hotels for a day or week to Hilton@newyork or what ever you want. like shops@newyork or builders@newyork so you could basically market a pure geo twitter account to match your geo brand.

does anyone have a script or hosting solution to be able to provide such an email service easily?

Admin

Hivemail.com / Everyone.net / Chicago.com is using atidentity.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom