Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Sedo Auction 150 RoR Keys: smartphone.uk, hostels.uk, perfect.uk ...

Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Posts
34
Reaction score
18
I decided to sell a group of 150 RoR .uk Keyword Domains in the ongoing SEDO uk Auction:
https://sedo.com/search/?listing_type[0]=4

-Starting prices at 99 GBP.
-Auction Ends 18th of July.

Here is my list:
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=byte.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=lady.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=webserver.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=telephone.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=television.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=smartphone.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cfds.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=hostels.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=sharedhosting.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=sitebuilder.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=webservice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=aupair.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mobilecash.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=highspeed.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=itconsulting.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mountainbike.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=never.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=nobody.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=perfect.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=accountancy.uk

https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=technologies.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=changemanagement.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=harms.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediajobs.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=netbook.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=softwaresolutions.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=allied.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=capricorn.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cityoffice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=happysmile.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=homeservice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=skyjet.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=smartcapital.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=zouk.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=homepages.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=paymentsystems.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=bankloan.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=sportstravel.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=linuxservers.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=ayurveda.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=callcentre.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cardealer.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cheaptravel.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=localsearch.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=nosugar.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=officedesign.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=standards.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=styleshop.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=teddy.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=warning.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=centralstation.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=gameplay.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=gokarts.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=golftravel.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=gouda.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=machinetools.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=networkservices.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=rentabike.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=securityservice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=servicemanagement.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=shoppingworld.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=studentguide.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=surfschool.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=tradefairs.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=tshirtprint.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=wineonline.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=workit.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mata.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=movo.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=niro.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=gadgetstore.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=homefitness.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=kickbike.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mailpro.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mardigras.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mp3s.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=nethosting.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=phantasia.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=smartbooks.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=wurst.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=callmanager.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=catsanddogs.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=chatlive.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=chocolatebar.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=citycars.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cityflats.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=cityhome.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=citylife.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=goldcash.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=goldmarket.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=golfevents.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=greencity.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=homecooking.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=homeshop.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=hotelclub.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=inkstudio.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=internetjobs.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=ipservices.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=jobcoaching.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=jobpilot.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=juniorcup.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=kidsparty.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=lightsolutions.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=lovelybooks.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=managementexpert.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=marketingcoach.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=marketingonline.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediaconsulting.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediafactory.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=medialink.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediamanager.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediapartners.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediaplanning.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediaservice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediasolutions.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=mediawatch.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=megafun.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=metrostation.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=multicard.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=multicare.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=myapartment.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=netbanking.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=nethome.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=onlinepizza.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=openinternet.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=partnercard.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=partyguide.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=pcservice.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=performancemanagement.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=pharmajobs.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=pizzaonline.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=powerbar.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=printfactory.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=projectdesign.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=projectplanning.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=radiostar.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=screendesign.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=screenvision.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=skischool.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=smartdeals.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=oftdrink.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=soundvision.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=studioplus.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=systemworks.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=teamtraining.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=techpoint.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=techsystem.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=winesearch.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=workroom.uk
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=yourdata.uk
 
Some nice ones on here... funnily enough I had a few of these on my watchlist already from when they first showed up on the SEDO UK ROR event lists :)

Nice one, good catches :)
 
Some nice ones on here... funnily enough I had a few of these on my watchlist already from when they first showed up on the SEDO UK ROR event lists :)

Nice one, good catches :)

Thanks... To be honest: these is my complete RoR result list. I was pleased with my outcome as a "small" TAG holder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: j13
I wanted perfect.uk, thought I was going to get it too but people wait till the last second to bid to extend it

Gone beyond what I would be happy to pay now (albeit still a good price)

Shame :(
 
Got one i wanted at a good price. Cheers ! Well...think so. Haven't had confirmation yet, but was highest bidder
 
dont mind at all. Just got escrow notification. It was Fuertaventura . Nice big holiday destination

Oh yeah I actually noticed that one and thought about bidding but slipped from my mind

I went there when I was about 15, it was horrible I have to say :p an actual desert island, no green, just sand whipping in your face; I found it quite depressing

Maybe they've made it nicer int he past 20 years though lol
 
Oh yeah I actually noticed that one and thought about bidding but slipped from my mind

I went there when I was about 15, it was horrible I have to say :p an actual desert island, no green, just sand whipping in your face; I found it quite depressing

Maybe they've made it nicer int he past 20 years though lol

lol... there are about two million tourists a year go get a sandblasting apparently. I did Gran Canaria when much younger. Came back with horrible infection and 3rd degree burn. Aaaah...happy days.
 
lol... there are about two million tourists a year go get a sandblasting apparently. I did Gran Canaria when much younger. Came back with horrible infection and 3rd degree burn. Aaaah...happy days.

Yeah it's definitely popular, there's probably nicer parts where they water it and it's green, my mum probably took us to a cheaper hotel

This sums up my memory of it
metofficegovuk%3AheroMedium
 
Yeah it's definitely popular, there's probably nicer parts where they water it and it's green, my mum probably took us to a cheaper hotel

This sums up my memory of it

Greenery is so last season. It's all about ' Desert Chic' these days. It'll get plenty of water when half of 'La Palma' drops into the sea at some point as it's allegedly going to do.
 
Top Bottom