Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Aggregate Affiliate Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good script/tool to keep track of affiliate stats from multiple networks?

Tried Affjet but for some reason it doesnt accept my login details for several networks plus that it only seems to update at midnight.

Thanks

You could try affmeter .com or staag .com

Been a long time since I've used either though, so not sure on costs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
AffMeter has announced they are shutting down

There aren't many options at the moment -- there's a huge gap in the market now for a desktop tool and/or an iPhone/iPad app (also AffMeter was PC-only - no good for Mac users).

Online alternatives are Affjet (2) and Staagg and Multifiliate (is this one still going?)

-- but with these types of web-based sites your stats are no longer private. I'd definitely prefer to use a desktop tool. Haven't tried any of the above yet -- be interested to hear from other users.

Last edited:
Signed up with Staag, really happy with it.

9,99 a month and it shows (almost) all of my affiliate income on one page in realtime.

Can recommend it to anyone.

Signed up with Staag, really happy with it.

9,99 a month and it shows (almost) all of my affiliate income on one page in realtime.

Can recommend it to anyone.

are there any screenshots of the Staagg interface?
edit: aside from this one

Isn't there a security concern of handing over your affiliate networks username/password logins to these 3rd party aggregators? That's the main reason I've never tried them out. With Affmeter the data and login credentials are stored on your own local system.

are there any screenshots of the Staagg interface?
edit: aside from this one

Isn't there a security concern of handing over your affiliate networks username/password logins to these 3rd party aggregators? That's the main reason I've never tried them out. With Affmeter the data and login credentials are stored on your own local system.

That screenshot is all there is basically.. Adding networks is very easy.

Thats a risk you take, I am not too worried about it.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Statsremote.com, they support almost every affiliate program / parking company under the sun and have a desktop application for Windows & Mac. Also your login info is only stored locally.

AffMeter has announced they are shutting down

I've used affmeter every day probably for 5 years or more (prior to subscription days). Does everything I need. Not heard anything about it closing and yuour link doesn't work.

Dave

I've used affmeter every day probably for 5 years or more (prior to subscription days). Does everything I need. Not heard anything about it closing and yuour link doesn't work.

Dave

Not sure why the link doesn't work Dave. It's the main AffMeter thread on A4Uforum - "Affmeter Statistics and Analytics Discussion
". One of the Affmeter team (Firuze) writes about it on post number #1400

http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/...stics-analytics-discussion-94.html#post728765

http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/...meter-statistics-analytics-discussion-94.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom