Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

All to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Planning on putting all my .co.uk portfolio either today or tomorrow on Acorn. Probably going to be looking for one buyer to just take over the Nominet and 123-reg passwords. (It will be a bargain buy)

I've come to realise, "And it took some time" that the .com (and Gtld market in general) is my hunting ground. I'm grateful that the .com markethas looked after me very well. Now I'm going to have to get active to put my .com holdings in front of perspective buyers. I've had it to easy in the past and for far too long

Currently staying at the Hotel Russell in central London for a few days, just a chill-out after all the recent changes for me.. 4* luxury double bed room. great 75% discount at laterooms.com was the clincher. Plus I trained here as a 17 year old chef, (and chambermaid shagger) :p

Nice to see the luxury I was servicing in the 70's after all these years (yep I married one of the chambermaids)

How about a little bit of "sight unseen" gamble before I list them. (only for those that like a gamble)

A £3,500 Solid offer guarantees you all of my .co.uk domains.(full Nominet and 123-reg account access and No questions asked)

It's around 300 domains. If your up for it post sold ? . All follow my registration logic. with many going back to early 2000 regs. (all unused and mostly not parked either)

* The one or two .coms held at 123, you allow me to move out. after you have control

This is a £10 a domain offer (mostly held on two nominet accounts)

Last edited:
I was actually looking forward to viewing this list of domains. I guess its abit like the domain equivalent of a twitcher getting ready in anticipation of a rare bird. If its not to cheeky to ask can you pm me the list ;). Good luck.

Apologies, running hours behind, as usual. I will have to list later. Thanks for the messages and PM's but, i'll only put the list here on the sales board. keeps things straight forward

Your List?

Apologies, running hours behind, as usual. I will have to list later. Thanks for the messages and PM's but, i'll only put the list here on the sales board. keeps things straight forward

Have you changed your mind about posting your single sales list?

For the moment Stephen, I needed to put some fast cash into my account, I completely forgot it was Friday - yep I'm on another planet as always (hence the groups of domain lists) It's just that I'm staying at a wonderful hotel in London at the moment. and (Vancouver Studios in Princes Sq, W2, timeout and now me vote it the best place and value to be had in London) But even I need beer money for the weekend

So What I'll do is see if any of the ' Bargain' groups listed get taken - then reassess how best to relist (with most of the rest of my UK domains)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom