Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anyone able to ID the plugin used here?

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Need to do something similar but different to the form on this webpage, but can only find standard form plugins. Been looking all afternoon and going round in circles.

I know its a premium and the Moths will get let out when Id the plugin :)

https://www.vinylletteringonline.co.uk/lettering-designer

Thanks

Why do you assume it's a plugin? If the site has been commissioned from the ground up it could be original and non-public.

Why do you assume it's a plugin? If the site has been commissioned from the ground up it could be original and non-public.

As I saw one a few years back that was very very similar advertised for sale as a plugin. However, I can't remember if I saw it at codecanyon, link from WP forum, warrior, black hat forums or somewhere else similar.

Still looking :)

The theme is a codecanyon one, im assuming opencart not wordpress. If you look at the code it does look like the code quality is different from the theme to the addon/plugin in my opinion, full of tables and inline table styling etc Id say the plugin is older or maybe a custom plugin which was briefly sold on the arse end of the internet ( warrior forum :D )

Couldnt find any references to any unique classes or ID's though so could be heavily customise, unique or slightly different to the one you saw.

Have been able to find something very similar. I won't be using it, but if anyone lands here and wants to see it, its here:

http://www.configurateurvisuel.fr/en/demos/542-text-designer-demo.html

At 750 Euros (or 490 for just the text editor), its not in my price range, at the moment, for this project.

Have found a less visually appealing version for Woo that I will play with at the weekend and see what I can do with :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom