Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Beautiful World - New baby Rebuilt

Whatever niche a strong dropped seo domain was in id most likely be happy to develop, so I would say general information sites.

What's so different with the niches you pick vs this site of Steve's? Or is it just catching and rebuilding vs paying to buy?

What's so different with the niches you pick vs this site of Steve's? Or is it just catching and rebuilding vs paying to buy?

Well it's making a site on a single topic, maybe only a few pages, having preexisting links that will rank it, most visitors coming therefor from perhaps a handful of keywords

vs

Having to create/pay for 100s of pages, trying to generate traffic yourself link building (which may fail) and (in this case) on a topic is will be hard to push out any of the big boys for highly searched terms, so you're hoping having 100's pages you will get a little traffic to each that will add up to something meaningful

I wouldn't start from scratch and I wouldn't choose something I had to make 100's of pages for that could still fail

You've seen the link profile and stats for traffic it's already generating, right?

Rankings just moved up, Angel Falls is now page 1 Google.com

Is the Majestic new links summary accurate? Seems to be a lot of new low quality links coming in?

Please ditch the background, very annoying.

I like the fact that it's a project your doing together with your wife, have tried to do something similar where she writes the content and I take care of the tech stuff.

So far I have been scouting for domains but not a single word has been written yet :)

A nice angle to this site would have been just writing about places where you, your wife and your family have been and then use the ad/affiliate income to go on your next trip and write about it.

I assumed this were Travel related when I saw the name.

Going to be like bouldering or rock climbing, an a long haul.

Kev (@Systreg) did something similar but with a slightly different angle, about 60 pages of content and growing into 100s, without going to deep into it, I said he was mad, but I were proven wrong he's doing / done well.

Is the Majestic new links summary accurate? Seems to be a lot of new low quality links coming in?
The map backlinks? We dropped those pages actually, nothing to do with me.

Spoken like a true SEO

You're such a cynic. If it's a load of backlinks to our maps he's referring to then try them yourself... they go to pages we decided to drop, the maps are now incorporated into the location pages. So if your cynicism was accurate I'd be lying and building backlinks to pages that dont exist. lol

You're such a cynic. If it's a load of backlinks to our maps he's referring to then try them yourself... they go to pages we decided to drop, the maps are now incorporated into the location pages. So if your cynicism was accurate I'd be lying and building backlinks to pages that dont exist. lol
d69baf49650e01f57e4427824ea343d8.png

Nice.. well done the effort is paying off. I need a decent SEO person for an objective overview on a pet site I own vs local council in ranking does anyone know what they're doing.. good beer money offered.

Nice.. well done the effort is paying off. I need a decent SEO person for an objective overview on a pet site I own vs local council in ranking does anyone know what they're doing.. good beer money offered.

We've used a few - agencies big and small - and the only one I would recommend is Screaming Frog. My word, they're absolutely anal about everything (in a good way), certainly not the cheapest but having used various providers, these guys offer the best bang for buck.

Interesting read.

I personally like the site and it may not make millions but steady monthly income is fine. I think there are far worse ways than investing in evergreen content. Each page will have it's own ROI and of all the things I have done and lost with, content was never one of them.

Constructive criticism is great "I think this could be improved upon" or "I think this might be hard to achieve with that format"

I never get that vibe and intention though when I read these sort of threads..

Anyone care to suggest any new beautiful locations for us to write about?

Couldn't get your search option to work (pressing the magnify glass does nothing), but was going to suggest the Maldives, but I see you have it already listed. My favourite place on earth.

(btw - you state "maldive" quite a bit in that piece, there is no singular of "maldives")

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom