Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Carpet Cleaning Website for Sale

Reaction score
Used to own a share of a carpet cleaning business but now all that remains is the website.

It's an older site (but it checks out ;)). It has all original content and images and about 130 links pointing to it. It has a city name in the domain but maybe you can use it as part of a blog network or to promote another cleaning business. Site has been live since 2010 so you have ROR on the uk domain.

I can include the quote sheets, business cards and even the mobile phone that comes with it (a basic Nokia payg tesco with the number that's been publicised online)

It still receives enquiries now and again and we got most of your work through Groupon which we were constantly featured on.

Not looking for much for it all and with so many members on here with so many projects on the go thought this might be of use to someone.

Cheers

Last edited:
sent message had no reply regarding price or domain pointless advertising......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Actually I never received your message. I believe this is because I have you on my ignore list but I'm surprised the system didn't warn you that your message would not be delivered. This isn't pointless advertising and I'm discussing the sale with 2 members at the moment but never received anything from you.

wizrod-arsehole.jpg

Actually I never received your message. I believe this is because I have you on my ignore list but I'm surprised the system didn't warn you that your message would not be delivered. This isn't pointless advertising and I'm discussing the sale with 2 members at the moment but never received anything from you.

I never even spoken to you before very odd..... best sell it to those 2 members then !

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom