Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Cheap registrar for .com (yeah, I know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Please can anyone name a cheap and reliable .com registrar?

Yeah, I know this board is for .co.uk, but I trust the members here so I thought I'd ask a .com question. :smile:

Many thanks in advance, Luke

I always use namecheap.com

we all have our own personal favs. they may not be the very cheapest, but I've always found them really easy to use. $8.88 inc free 1st year whois opt-out.

Dave

If you're going to be registering 100+ domains, take a look at Fabulous.com. Great service, and pretty cheap too (pricing varies depending on amount of names)

Thanks Edwin ... I was think perhaps 4 or 5 ... I wish could have the inspiration/luck/nouse to find 100 or more worthwhile domain names :smile:

Cheers, Luke

Godaddy for a little while longer as they still have their $6.95 sale on...then it's back to namecheap for me cos of the free whois. I'd use 1&1 at $6.95 but you have to be a US resident...and i'm not!

murph said:
Godaddy for a little while longer as they still have their $6.95 sale on...then it's back to namecheap for me cos of the free whois. I'd use 1&1 at $6.95 but you have to be a US resident...and i'm not!

Just use the godaddy ".com" voucher "amazon2" for $2 off .coms $7.20 isnt' bad and they have 24/7 phone support that is pretty good.

M

MALACHI said:
Just use the godaddy ".com" voucher "amazon2" for $2 off .coms $7.20 isnt' bad and they have 24/7 phone support that is pretty good.

M

Will that work after the end of their sale? Nice one...

murph said:
Will that work after the end of their sale? Nice one...

Don't be greedy or or they'll nail the code. Godaddy at $7.20 is worth it as they host NS's for you.

p.s. PM me to help out the the anti junkmail blacklists!!!

M

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom