Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Congratulations guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done guys

Well done guys, one day Nominet could be ruled via acorn....beasty can be legal secretary and sneezy can be Mr cheezy at the top

19th March 2007 Declared Domainers Day!

Well done Andrew & Micheal - I'm pleased for the both of you! :mrgreen:

Regards,

Sneezy.

Votes

Well Done
Andrew and Michael
Wishing you guys all the best with your new post

Tommy

Mr Cheese

Yes Mr Cheese.....you can sit at the top and eat cheese all day and act really cheesey

fine cheese

is that fine cheese cheesey? or does that DRS decision make it stink?

Really cheesey

Whois are you going to turn really cheesey in the hope it will get you to board level? Can you convert your flash degree into a law degree so you can create law via Nominet?

Lee

Well done Andrew and Michael - Good to know we've got two first rate guys representing the domain community on the PAB.

Well done Andrew and Michael - Good to know we've got two first rate guys representing the domain community on the PAB.

Congratulations to all four who just got elected. I hope that all concerned will act in the best interest of all stakeholders rather than promoting the interests of any one particular group. I feel that I know Michael well enough to trust that he will do just that and hope that Andrew will prove me wrong regarding the comments I made about him on nom-steer.

Hazel

Great news - well done both of you. :cool:

Congratulations to Andrew, Michael, Jarrod and Mark for getting onto the PAB. A good result!

welldone

Congratulations to all four who just got elected. will legal common sense now be order of the day? and less bully boy attacks by big guns?..z

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom