Another featured speaker confirmed for Bangkok
Helen Ho, CEO of
@NiceNICDomainServer, will be speaking at Domain Summit Asia 2026.
I particularly wanted us to have a strong registrar voice in the discussions this year.
We spend plenty of time in the domain industry talking about registries, domain investors, new TLDs and aftermarket sales.
But ultimately, the registrar is where a very large part of our industry actually meets the customer.
And that business is changing.
NiceNIC is an ICANN-accredited registrar offering more than 2,500 extensions, with a substantial reseller business and increasing focus on APIs and automated domain management.
So there are some questions I would like to put to Helen in Bangkok.
What does the registrar of 2027 look like?
Will more domains be registered through APIs rather than registrar websites?
What happens when AI agents begin registering and managing domains?
What do hosting companies and domain resellers actually want from their registrar?
How different are the Asian markets?
And where is the registrar business heading as domains become increasingly programmable infrastructure?
Helen leads NiceNIC's global operations and international partnerships, so we should have somebody very well placed to discuss all of this.
I think this will be an interesting one.
Domain Summit Asia 2026
6–7 December 2026
Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit by IHG
Bangkok, Thailand
More information and registration:
https://bangkok26.domainsummit.asia/e/2138700650
See you in Bangkok, Helen!
Helmuts
here is a photo with Helen from the last year in Hong Kong, and I’m very happy that the conversation continues in Bangkok: