Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

DomainLore

Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Posts
51
Reaction score
-1
Hi, I have some pending at DomainLore. How long normally on average does it take to clear? Been a couple of days now. I know they have a big queue at the moment.
 
Hi, I have some pending at DomainLore. How long normally on average does it take to clear? Been a couple of days now. I know they have a big queue at the moment.

Yep... it might take a few days at moment. They will be done though. Think they are just rammed with the ROR uk release. I've had a couple approved and then it's taken a bit start an auction as they keep a limit on domains at auction at any one time (60 for gems) so there hasn't even been a slot available
 
yes I just started listing there some within hours others 5 days - you can see theres a log jam but they will get to it. Been pleasantly surprised so far with the sale process and buyers.
 
Top Bottom