Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FootballForum.co.uk / GoodFoods.co.uk / DomainChecker.co.uk

35 min left for FootballForum .. huhhh.. 21 yrs of age :) .. nice :) ... it is sad that I'm not into football, would take it for sure :)

We were really tempted by that one, we just didn't have a great plan to get a forum off the ground from scratch.

Cracking domain for a forum though.

We were really tempted by that one, we just didn't have a great plan to get a forum off the ground from scratch.

Cracking domain for a forum though.

I am a real sucker for forums :D :D .. love them to death :) .. just yesterday put up a fresh https://www.mailserverforum.com/ (handreg domain).. for a topic I am very very interested in professionally (afraid of unpredictable Cloud pricing, and love bare-bone servers).

Any tips on how to get them started from zero? It's not something I've ever really tried properly (maybe the odd one here or there halfheartedly many years ago).

Any tips on how to get them started from zero? It's not something I've ever really tried properly (maybe the odd one here or there halfheartedly many years ago).

Xerforo is a great choice for professional forums, like acorn or dnforum.

--

https://www.maria.zone is the same as the newly set up mailserverforum.com > runs on Simple Machines Forum engine, which is free.

I am actually planing to create a video on Hostmaria how to set up a forum :) .. all you need is a domain name and hosting (£19.90/year with us at Hostmaria)

.. the rest is work creating a community > most likely you will fail (have to be honest). ... it is very difficult to create a real community forum. But, 10000% worth if you manage to do so :)

.. I have 2 small forums for crypto communities (on a different engine).. one of them is zenzoforum.com > users still don't post there (they prefer Discord over forums)..

H

p.s. bitcointalk runs on simplemachines engine :)

.. the rest is work creating a community > most likely you will fail (have to be honest). ... it is very difficult to create a real community forum. But, 10000% worth if you manage to do so :)
:)

This was more what I was getting at rather than the software. Ie: Any tips on taking a forum from 0 users to regularly active.

(Also apologies to the OP for the derailment).

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom