Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

GoDaddy renewal codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any working GoDaddy codes for .com renewals?

Used to always be easy to find ones to get renewals for £5.50-£6.00 ish, cant find any now....seems like they've knocked them on the head.

I went via quidco yesterday and got 10% cashback, couldn't find any suitable codes though, they sometimes list codes on the click though page

I transferred one out to name.com yesterday for $8.50 about the best I could find

Found a namecheap.com transfr code - SWITCH2NC

Still not 100% on pricing though for Namecheap - website seems vague with plenty of "from" prices like "Transfer your domain as low as £5.87/year", but can't see price list.

Only GoDaddy working one I've found (verified today) is GO20OFF, get's .com renewal price to £8.10 - better than nothing but not great

Just started the process of moving names from Go Daddy to Namecheap.

GoDaddy wanted £113.43 to renew 13 names.

Transfer to Namecheap with renewal for those 13 names was £66.97 with the code mentioned above, saving me £46.46.

I have been with GoDaddy for years and have contemplated moving several times, but never did. Now I've started, I'll be moving all of my names over time. You just need to get started.

Last edited:
Just transferred another 19 names from GoDaddy to Namecheap - saved me £98.35 in renewals plus free whois privacy on all domains with Namecheap.

Transfer code still works to get 5% off - SWITCH2NC

No brainer.

Last edited:
2 years renewal with transfer is £8.50 ish at Crazy Domains, into crazy, 2 months later back to wherever :)

Name.com are doing transfers for $8.25, and new regs at $7.99 (code GOWILD).

I just moved some of mine over, I like name.com :)

Name.com are doing transfers for $8.25, and new regs at $7.99 (code GOWILD).

I just moved some of mine over, I like name.com :)

Thanks for the tip-off.

Funnily enough I got an email from GoDaddy today offering me 35% off renewals - obviously noticed I'm moving out and not renewing with them!

Thanks for the tip-off.

Funnily enough I got an email from GoDaddy today offering me 35% off renewals - obviously noticed I'm moving out and not renewing with them!

Depending how many domains you have at Godaddy it might be worth purchasing 'Domain Discount Club' .coms are £4.96 each. The downside is it costs around £60 per year to get the discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom